What was life like before films for kirandeep rayat?

Before I became a Punjabi actor I was living a good life. Taking responsibility in the family business of manufacturing and selling electrical appliances, I was popular in my social circle, but only three friends were and are still closest to my heart.

I share my deepest feelings and thoughts with these three only. Here I would like to mention that these three friends belong to regular upper middle class families, but money or the lack of it has never come between us.

I am lucky to be born in a well-heeled family, but my experiences in life have also taught me that money is not everything. There is a moral value attached to the way a person lives his life. This is the reason that I was a completely god fearing person. I lived my life in such a way as to not cause disruption in the lives of the people around me.

While growing up I was a very naughty and vivacious child and remember all the thrashing and tongue lashings I got from my mom who is a very strict lady. A rigorous effort by her has made me disciplined and able to harness my energy and direct it to positive efforts.

Before films I was known only as Kirandeep Rayat, and afterwards I became Kirandeep Rayar Punjabi actor. If I really describe my life before I became an actor, I would like to quote a famous old Hindi song – ‘Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa nahin, tere bina zindagi bhi lekin zindagi toh nahi’

What I mean is that I had everything that a young man could want in life, but there was still an emptiness deep down in my heart. I was always active on the stage in school and college and I was a natural actor. However, there was something that said that I wanted just that wee little more which would make be satisfied.

This happened when I became Kirandeep RayatPunjabi actor. Today after one released and two films in the under production, I have developed yet another dream of becoming famous in the world of films.

You can say that acting has added a new dimension to my personality and life. With this addition I have moved more towards feeling complete in my life. Of course – ‘Sitaron ke aagey jahan aur bhi hain, abhi ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi hain’.

Ready to accept as a challenge whatever life gives me and excel in whatever I do. With a never say die attitude, I am still the Kirandeep Rayat that I was before I became an actor.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

What my fans would like to know about my background?