My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

Kirandeep Rayat Panjabi Actor – these words still seem to resonate in my mind which tries to wrap itself around the fact that I am a Panjabi film actor now. With one movie released and two being shot I really have become an actor in the Panjabi film industry.

The thing that makes me feel pride is the fact that I started from being a tik tok star. Unknown to me a young man followed my tik tok videos quite enthusiastically. In fact as a tik tok star I had quite a fan following. The only difference with this young man was that he was the son of a Punjabi film director Bhupinder Singh Bhambrah.

As destiny would have it, this young man was quite impressed with my talent and he met me in a social get together. He immediately recognized me as Kirandeep Rayat and introduced himself. During our conversation he asked me if I would like to work in Panjabi films.

The journey begins

I knew nothing about big screen acting and told him so, but I did have interest in becoming a big screen actor. So the director suggested that I should enroll myself in an acting school. I did that and learned the nitty gritty of acting.

I was still not sure that my first film Jindra would do well, but when it was released it became quite successful and there were talks about me as the new Punjabi film sensation. With the success of Jindra I was offered two more films and I accepted them both.

The second film is Saunh mitti di and is a story of a man’s relation with his motherland. The shooting of the film is on and I am also working with the director of the third film which is yet unnamed.

My experience

I am taking care to not get stereotyped and have chosen the roles with great caution. The second film is an action romance and is quite different from my role in my first film Jindra. In the third film I am playing the role of a martial arts expert which I am in real life as well.

All in all, my journey in the Punjabi film industry has been positive till date. The people of Punjab have accepted Kirandeep Rayat Panjabi Actor completely and they are now waiting for my coming films.

By the grace of God I have been welcomed very warmly by the Panjabi film fraternity and there are none of the bad stories that one hears about the film world. I am enjoying every bit of my life in the Punjabi film industry and hope to stay here for a long time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

The transformation from a city dweller to a village lad