What my fans would like to know about my background?

It is god’s grace that I have been able to enter the Punjabi film industry. In fact, I had nothing to do with the film industry and very little exposure to the villages of Punjab where my first two films are based.

However, now that at least some people have started knowing me as Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi actor, I want to share more about my life with them. Basically I am an outgoing person and believe to live every moment to the fullest. My entire day is packed with activities to improve my health and well-being apart from fulfilling my duties towards my parents and siblings.

With two sisters elder to me I was the youngest of the three kids and hence got pampered a lot. However, my parents made every attempt to keep me within the discipline that a kid should follow. As a result I grew up pampered and loved, but with a sense of responsibility not just towards my family but also the society at large.

As mentioned I did not have much to do with the villages of Punjab even though I had my roots there. Except for a few brief visits to our village during childhood I did not have much knowledge about life as a farmer or villager.

Before I joined the Punjabi film industry, I was a hard core Delhite, born and raised in this bustling metropolis I never faced the dearth emotionally, mentally or materially. I studied hard to become an electrical engineer because my family business involved manufacturing, wholesale and even retail of electrical appliances.

I loved movies a lot and whenever I got a chance to act in plays in school or college I was thrilled to do those roles. I was a natural born actor and this is why I was quite popular in my school and college days.

As a Delhi born individual named Kirandeep Rayat no one apart from my family and circle knew me. But somewhere deep inside I felt the need to explore the horizons of the film industry. However, I never thought that I would actually get the chance to act in a film. This is why I was so thrilled when I was offered my first movie that I worked for it free of cost.

Yes, this is true, I did not charge anything for my role in Jindra because money was not my objective. All I wanted was to act and maybe if lucky make a place in the hearts of my audience. Thanks to God I have been able to achieve both my goals and am waiting for my second film to get released which will be soon enough. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

The shocking secret of my life – I was a thief once