The shocking secret of my life – I was a thief once

Earlier I found this episode in my life very embarrassing and I avoided discussing it with anyone. However, with time I realised that it was a mistake which I made in the innocence of childhood and I should forgive myself form it.     

With this I also want to send a message to all fans of Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi actor that if they have such embarrassing occurrences in their past, they too should get over them.

As I have mentioned earlier, I as Kirandeep Rayat a kid, was quite naughty and my parents had a tough time dealing with my mischief. The basic reason behind this was that for one I could not sit still for long. The second reason was that I had a lot of energy, which my parents slowly taught me to harness into positive actions.

So let me tell you that I once stole bottles of aerated drinks from the open trucks that transported them. In fact, I fell for the bait because it was presented to be as a challenge. I must have been about 10 years of age, when we kids used to return together from school.

The other kids with me were also a naughty lot and they presented an open challenge. This challenge was that anyone who would successfully steal a bottle of cola from the passing truck, would be the hero of the day.

Not to back down from challenges, I took it upon myself to steal the bottle. When the truck passed by I did a stunt of climbing onto it and taking a bottle as my trophy. Of course, I became the hero of my group and they considered me to be their leader.

I hopped and skipped my way home and told my mother about my bravado. I never knew that I would receive the worst thrashing and tongue lashing of my life for this. My mother that day made sure that I would never again steal anything even if it was for the fun of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

What my fans would like to know about my background?