Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

The Punjabi film industry has recently developed into an entity of its own. In earlier times, people did not watch Punjabi movies much because they preferred Bollywood creations. However, the Punjabi film producers have started adding more to their budgets and the directors are also trying to make films that become popular overnight.

Of course there are the big budget films also, but the most interesting are the small budget Punjabi movies meant for OTT. The popularity of these movie channels has enabled the Punjabi film makers to make small but effective movies.


My first film Jindra cannot exactly be called a low budget film, but it has had a major impact on the audience. It has become a hit and people who saw me – Kirandeep Rayat in that movie have appreciated my acting and treatment of the character.

The movie will always remain my favourite no matter how many films I act in. This is because the role is a memorable one and the subject of the movie is such that it touches the heart of all young and old.

The director of my first movie has his finger on the pulse of the Punjabi audience and he has made a movie that appeals to them. This is the reason that the movie became a success even though it runs only for about one hour and is based in a rural scenario.

I learned so many things about myself while shooting for this movie and I was pleasantly surprised to know that I possessed these qualities. The magnetic personality of the male lead in ‘Jindra’ is something that arouses jealousy in the minds of his peers in the village.

They wilfully set out to destroy his life my making him addicted to drugs and alcohol. They completely have him on the path of self-destruction when he becomes addicted to gambling. But he somehow learns his lesson and lives long enough to pass on the lesson to the younger generation.

The almost positive note of the ending of the movie is what makes Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi actor successful in the role. It cannot exactly be called a happy ending, but it is not a tragedy either. It is a neutral film that emphasises the need for the younger generation to be mindful of what their elders teach them and live a life of proper balance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

What my fans would like to know about my background?