You can call me a fitness freak with my love of exercise and a fit body

From the very beginning I had a trim body and luckily did not have the tendency to put on weight. When I grew up into my teen years I realised the importance and the passion for a well-built physique. This is the reason that I started going to the gym regularly.

As I have mentioned earlier in one of my blogs, I am a foodie and have a passion for good food. However, I make sure that my everyday diet consists of balanced and healthy foods. I have learned to balance the indulgence of my taste buds with the requirements of a healthy and muscular body.

My passion of fitness has been very useful in portraying the role of a robust Punjabi farmer. If you have ever been to Punjab and seen the hardworking farmers there, you will realise that they are very fit and have enviable physiques. It is rare to find an overweight farmer at least among the younger lot.

As Kirandeep Rayat maintaining a healthy and fit body was just a thing that I liked to do. However, as Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi actor it has now become a necessity. There is no trouble there because I was already used to following a strict health and fitness regime and I am continuing to do the same even now.

I am particular about taking carbs before workouts and eating a high protein diet. And while I do not aim to have bulging muscles I like to maintain a body that looks athletic and trim. My gym trainer is happy with my strict discipline and I am thankful to him for his support and guidance.

His guidance is especially needed now because I will be working in films where I may have to lose or gain weight as required by the character. I also consult a nutritionist time and again in order to manage a healthy and wholesome diet.

It is my advice to the youth of our country that they should pay attention to their bodies so that they remain healthy well into old age. I pray to God to give me also the ability to do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kirandeep Rayat Punjabi Actor

My Experience With The Punjabi Film Industry

What my fans would like to know about my background?